Django Fiber is a rather interesting CMS that runs on Django.
Fiber’s trump card is the front-end administration. Its implementation is surely something you don’t see every day.
Fiber allows reusing content with ease; editing content in-line; and accessing the admin panel from every page so you can actually edit the content from the front end.
What you’ll like about Django Fiber:
- Allows reusing content easily and in vast quantities.
- It’s really user-friendly (at least after the install).
- Innovative front-end administration.
- A logical and comprehensive template structure.
- Great for static-page websites like blogs and portfolios.
What you won’t like:
- No existing templates/plugins — after you install Fiber, it’s almost pure DIY.
- Complex websites are potentially hard to create with Fiber.
- Website: http://ridethepony.org/