The relevance we give to news found on Internet and, above all, on Social Networks depends on how influential is the source. To discover the importance that we cover on the web we have collected 14 web-based tools that will help you in measuring your social influence.
The Klout Score measures influence based on your ability to drive action. Every time you create content or engage you influence others. The Klout Score uses data from social networks in order to measure:
- True Reach: How many people you influence
- Amplification: How much you influence them
- Network Impact: The influence of your network
PeerIndex is a web-based tool that provides a PeerIndex score for each Twitter user. Your overall PeerIndex score is a relative measure of your online authority. The PeerIndex Score reflects the impact of your online activities, and the extent to which you have built up social and reputational capital on the web.
Booshaka provides the intelligence and the tools to engage your community, so that you can build lasting value around your brand on Facebook. Booshaka analyzes your Facebook page and surfaces the top contributors so that you can recognize them. Fans earn points for the quality of their participation and ability to engage the the community.
Twitalyzer knows who is in your social network and know where they live, allowing you to be more targeted in your outreach efforts.
HowSociable measures your brand’s visibility on the social web with three main goal:
- Presence: A brand’s Presence is the number of sites your brand is visible on.
- Brightness: A brand’s Brightness is how visible it is on those sites where it has a presence.
- Audience: A brand’s Audience is the number of people who have seen it.
PostRank tracks where and how users engage, and what they pay attention to — in real-time. PostRank social engagement data measures actual user activity, the most accurate indicator of the relevance and influence of a site, story, or author.
Twitter Grader is a free tool that allows you to check the power of your twitter profile compared to millions of other users that have been graded.
Traackr offers a comprehensive set of features to find relevant influencers, manage engagement, and measure result. Some ot these tools are:
- Traackr’s PeopleRank system finds the most influential people on any topic that you define through our keyword-based search.
- Traackr calculates influencers’ scores based on proprietary algorithms that use performance data to measure Reach, Resonance, and Relevance.
- Traackr’s dynamic A-lists refresh on a regular basis, ensuring that you’re always up-to-date on influencer activity within your topic.
- and more.
TweetLevel is a Twitter measurement tool based on the following methodology:
mPACT Pro is a revolutionary web-based marketing tool that automatically identifies the Influencers who you need to target, based on Authority, Currency, Relevancy, Volume, and other key data points.
Empire Avenue is a Social Stock Market, where you can Grow your Social Capital online. Here’s how it works, you get to discover valuable, interesting, cool, fun people online and then based scores or share price, invest virtual currency in their profiles by buying shares in our Social Stock Market.
trst.me measures user reputation in a way far more robust than counting the number of followers: a high-reputation user is one that many high-reputation users follow. The trst.me score is currently based on a scale of 0-10, where 10 is the highest reputation possible.
TweetReach helps businesses measure the impact of social media conversations. TweetReach is a social analytics tool that provides detailed metrics on the impact of your Twitter conversations. It’s a dead simple way to measure how many accounts received your tweets, how far your message has traveled, and who is influencing the conversation about your brand or product.
TunkRank is an influence ranking tool that helps you identify leading influencers on Twitter. There are two basic ideas:
- The amount of attention you can give is spread out among all those you follow. The more you follow, the less attention you can give each one.
- Your influence depends on the amount of attention your followers can give you.