FerroSlider is a jQuery plugin that allows you to create websites with a cool navigation based on sliding effects.
With FerroSlider you can organize your contents and give them to users in an
unusual and cool way. The final effect looks like multiple desktops in Mac or Linux systems.
You can position content as you want: by row, by column or using a custom displacement.
Some of its features are:
- displace contents by line by column or following a custom positioning map (also called “The Matrix”);
- navigate through contents with arrow keys (left, right, up and down);
- navigate through contents with a fast sliding animation, in horizontal, vertical, diagonal direction or combining them;
- set fullscreen background to your content, preserving images ratio;
- load contents using custom scripts via AJAX;
- encapsulate the sliding contents into a container;
- create a clickable map of the contents displacement (a sort of little navigation menu);
- create links to navigate through contents;
- customize sliding transition, using the jQuery Easing plugin;
- showing moving direction during animation;