Composite is a content management system written in Microsoft.NET.
Composite is a very serious project.
Microsoft even wrote an article about Composite. There is not doubt that Composite can easily compete with other content management systems.
What you’ll like about Composite:
- Huge docs - so huge you can easily get lost in them. :)
- Extending Composite isn’t easy, but you can extend it to the max.
- Designers will enjoy total design control
- A whole lot of features: from custom links to an image editor and a media archive
What you won’t like:
- You won’t like Composite if you aren’t a .NET developer
- Falls short on pre-made templates & extensions.
Composite comes with two licenses (the free license only lacks a warranty).
Composite is definitely more of a corporate solution than a personal one.
If you’re looking for a serious .NET CMS solution, Composite is for you.