gpEasy is a small CMS focused on WYSIWYG content management.
gpEasy is a minuscule CMS that doesn’t even require a database; however, it remains highly functional and customizable.
What you’ll like about gpEasy:
- Easy deployment;
- Multiple language support;
- WYSIWYG-based editing;
- Integrated admin and public views (backend isn’t separate from the site);
- Small bandwidth and space footprint;
What you won’t like:
- Few themes;
- Of limited use to deep-page websites;
- Time-consuming database integration with forums etc;
Overall, gpEasy is great for smaller websites.
Its appeal rests in the small footprint and easy content management. It’s reasonable to think that gpEasy is also safe for use for business websites too, as the CMS is regularly updated and has an active community.